Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog Assignment # 1

Hello again fellow bloggers,

         I had not heard anything about EDM310 prior to starting the class; probably because I am a transfer student. I had however assumed that it would be a class about learning how to use a computer to keep track of assignments and grades and such; boy was I wrong. Knowing now, that the class is way more in depth, I have to admit that I am a little nervous about the class. I am not he most proficient person in the world when it comes to computer, but I will learn. I never touched a computer until 2005 while serving in Iraq. I found it a useful way to communicate with family and friends back home.

       Most of my classes have been memorizing material and cramming the night before the test, but this class is different. It forces you to actually learn the material. It encourages the students to work as a team and to become familiar with computers and how to use them for the purpose of education. As noted before, I am not the most computer savvy person in the world, but I have learned that if I am willing to explore and to ask, there is always a way to find the answer.

U.S.A.

2 comments:

  1. For one I think it is great that you served for our country. Thank you for your service. As far as your blog make sure you double check your spelling. You accidentally put EDN instead of EDM and you also put hoe instead of how. I think you will get the hang of using a computer though. Practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might not be very savvy with computers right now, but by the end of this course, you will have learned a LOT about computers, blogging, and other useful tools! Don't forget that we lab assistants are here to help, so if you ever have a question about an assignment, come on down to the lab!

    ReplyDelete